Published: Fri, October 06, 2017
Medicine | By Melba Vasquez

Sunny And Warm Today

Sunny And Warm Today

Highs should only make it to the upper 60s on Wednesday, with a slight warm-up beginning Thursday, as highs will be in the mid-to upper 70s. Wind: S 10-15 miles per hour.

On Monday, Columbus Day, it will be most sunny with a high near 76, the weather service said. Otherwise, there will be increasing cloudiness, with a low around 59 and a south wind at around five miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. West wind 5 to 11 miles per hour. South wind 7 to 9 miles per hour.

Look for warmer temperatures this weekend with highs in the 80's! Expect on-off thunderstorms through the entire day with highs only rising to 70.

Natco Pharma hits upper circuit on USFDA approval for Glatiramer Acetate injection
The generic version is coming to a market of about 400,000 U.S. patients with MS - 85% of whom suffer from a relapsing form. The FDA's approval means that patients can expect the same results as Copaxone while using the generic version.

Clear to partly cloudy.

Highs today will approach 70 degrees with southwest winds of 6 to 14 miles per hour.

Tuesday will have clouds and some sun with a couple showers possible.

Alex Morgan apologizes for behavior at Disney World
Morgan, Toia and his wife were accused of trespass and were kicked out, according to the police report, said the Sentinel. The Orlando Pride visit the Portland Thorns in a National Women's Soccer League playoff match on Saturday.

Monday will be cloudy to partly sunny with a couple showers possible. Wind: S 10 miles per hour. West wind 5 to 10 miles per hour becoming light and variable.

Friday Night will be fair and mild.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2 p.m. Lows through this period will be in the mid/ upper 50s with partly cloudy skies. Sunny, with a high near 79.

Comparing gun laws: Georgia vs. Nevada
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton cited silencers as a possible advantage for mass shooters in her call for action. In New York, Governor Andrew Cuomo has ordered all flags to be flown at half-staff until Friday in honor of the victims.

Partly cloudy skies and cool temperatures continue, with a low of 56 degrees.

Like this: