Published: Wed, November 15, 2017
Sports | By Ivan Ross

McGregor apologises for shoving official at Bellator 187

McGregor apologises for shoving official at Bellator 187

In an interview with Dash Radio, De La Hoya even claimed that he could knockout McGregor within two rounds. I still have it in me.

In an astonishing announcement the former boxer who is now aged 44, revealed that he is secretly in training for a showdown with the current UFC lightweight champion. I'm faster than ever and stronger than ever. Don't get me wrong, Conor McGregor is a great, great fighter.

"I sincerely apologize for my behavior at last weekend's fight event in Dublin", McGregor posted to Instagram.

More harassment allegations: The criminally underrated Sophia Bush is strongly supporting "One Tree Hill" cast members who are accusing showrunner Mark Schwahn of sexual harassment.

US Navy sends 'powerful message' in rare carrier exercise
The Reagan - homeported in Japan - joined the other two carriers, which are based in the Western United States. The exercise involves three US aircraft carrier groups, making it the largest show of force in a decade.

"You will clearly see from the video replay that I only step across and do not wave the fight off. Charlie Ward, understandably so had reeled off in celebration thinking that I had indeed ended the contest and not as I had actually done, called time on what I believed to be the end of the round". Two rounds, that's all I need.

"Once I know that I had stepped across and in between the fighters at 4:59, then the fight is officially over and there is no going back", Goddard wrote on Facebook. You heard it on Golden Boy Radio.

He took a hiatus from MMA to pursue a boxing fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.in August, which he lost by 10th-round technical knockout.

De La Hoya had no part in the promotion of the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight and was a vocal opponent of it.

Soldier martyred, Hizbul terrorist killed in J&K's Kulgam
Awantipora SP Mohammed Zaid said, "A Jaish-e-Mohammad hideout was busted during the cordon and search operation". However, when the security forces were moving towards a particular area, the militants opened fire, they said.

"He's a big Irishman", De La Hoya said. He would destroy me! He said after the loss to Mayweather that he would consider all of his options, both in boxing and MMA, although there have been talks about his next fight being inside the Octagon and not a boxing ring. "Only in the ring", De La Hoya added.

"I ve been working out for the last five months". I love yous all! "Life is a struggle; life is hard".

Boxing Hall of Famer Oscar De La Hoya has hinted that he may come out of retirement, and first up on his wish list of opponents? The UFC will probably find somebody else for him to fight, and he'll still get paid. I'll come back for that one. "He's not gonna be making any more money this year and I commend the UFC for that". He previously hinted at comeback in 2015 for a rematch with Mayweather, saying he missed the "competition of fighting the very best", but soon after confirmed he would remain retired.

Israel Arrests Palestinian Islamic Jihad Commander, Warns Terror Group against Escalation
Islamic Jihad, on their part, has sent instructions to their followers to commit a major terrorist attack against Israel as soon as possible.

Like this: