Published: Fri, July 13, 2018
Sports | By Ivan Ross

Chelsea star Eden Hazard makes stunning revelation about joining Real Madrid

Chelsea star Eden Hazard makes stunning revelation about joining Real Madrid

The Blues talisman Eden Hazard could leave the club this summer because of the chaos at the club regarding a managerial change.

Kristof Terreur, the expert on Belgian players plying their trade in the Premier League, has revealed that while Barca have made contact, they're in no position to afford him. The 59-year-old master tactician guided the Partneopei to a 2 place finish in the Serie A last season but parted ways with the Italian outfit.

Kevin Anderson a great ambassador of our country, says Sports Minister Xasa
I think with the performances I've had, I deserve to be in the semifinals", he continued. Both men are in the semi-finals at Wimbledon for the first time .

But the exit of his hero, Zinedine Zidane, as manager, could scupper a possible move to the Bernabeu and that may have opened the door for the Chelsea star to join Barcelona. However, all this speculation is having an effect on the players at Chelsea who want some stability and confirmation regarding whom they play under.

Speaking on the Transfer Window podcast last week he said: "Chelsea have gone into this window preparing for the possibility they could lose Eden Hazard and Willian due to their contract situations - both in need of renewals - Willian has two years left".

White House Issues Statement Clarifying Trump’s Slam of British PM May
Addressing Parliament on Monday, May said the options presented so far by European Union negotiators were unacceptable to Britain. On Monday, Johnson failed to arrive at an global meeting in London, fuelling speculation that he planned to resign.

In the current market, the fee for him would surely exceed €150m, which would cover the cost of a Hazard replacement and the fee they will pay for Napoli's Jorginho. I think he needs to move.

Terreur wrote on Twitter: "There have been contacts between Barcelona and Eden Hazard, but no negotiations - a very expensive operation that they can't afford at the moment".

Trump releases 'very nice' letter from Kim Jong Un
The Defense Department estimates there are up to 5,300 sets of US service member remains still somewhere in North Korea. Trump himself has remained upbeat about the outcome of the first summit between the leaders of the USA and North Korea.

Like this: